Join OSDA today and take advantage of the benefits that being a member has to offer.
- An opportunity to be on the leading edge of the movement to promote people with disabilities in Ohio to speak up for themselves.
- Receive statewide policy information and have opportunity to provide input.
- Receive priority for access to training provided by OSDA before nonmembers.
- Access to “Members Only” web information.
- Discounted registration cost for the Project STIR training for one person with a disability and their support person each year.
- Receive technical assistance, as requested from Executive Director or board members.
- Discounted training opportunities.
If you would like to become an OSDA member, or if you need to pay your membership dues, please fill out the membership form.
Be sure to select “I am a new member” in order to receive your 35% new member discount.